Connecting the Microsoft Translation provider to The Cognitive Services.
Obtain your Cognitive Services Translator Text key (Skip this step if you already have a Key):
1. Use this link to create a new Translator Text Key: https://ms.portal.azre.com/#create/Microsoft.CognitiveServicesTextTranslation. For details, see: How to sign up for the Translator Text API
Configuring MAT with the Cognitive Services Key
2. Ensure MAT 4.0.6916.0 is install (v4.0.1916.0 for VS 2015 / Multilingual Editor)
3. Start you version Visual Studio (2019, 2017 or 2015)
4. Select the Tools -> Options -> Multilingual App Toolkit -> Microsoft Translator
5. Enter your subscription key
5a. If you are using a multi-service or regional translator resource, select the region for your subscription key. Otherwise leave the region blank6. Click OK
5b. If you use a custom translator, you can enter the name here. Otherwise leave it blank.
Once completed, the Microsoft Translator provider will use you Azure account to provide Microsoft Translation Services.
Issue: “TranslateApiException: Invalid authentication token. Microsoft DataMarket is retired. Please subscribe to Microsoft Translator, in the Cognitive Services section at https://portal.azure.com. Please visit https://cognitive.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1128340-announcements-action-required-before-april-30-20 to find detailed instructions. : ID=0824.V2_Soap.GetTranslations.4EEAF6E3”
Solution: Ensure you are running MAT 4.0.6916.0 for VS 2017/2019 or v4.0.1916.0 for VS 2015. The API version previously used for the Microsoft Translator Provider is not longer supported. Newer versions of MAT use v4 of the API.